- Style: Instant
- Product Type: Noodles
- Processing Type: Fried
- Feature: Normal
- Packaging: Bag
- Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour
- Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
- Fat Content (%): 19 %
- Weight (kg): 0.4
- Shelf Life: 8 months
- Place of Origin: Japan
- Brand Name: Higashimaru
- Model Number: T81HG90158S
- Flavor: pork broth
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||One bag contains 5 servings.
One carton contains 18 bags.
Carton Size: D345mm x W335mm x H435mm
Carton Weight: 8700g
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 3 days after payment|
noodle soup ramen / reasonable Japanese tonkotsu
Ramen Noodles 79.2g x 5 servings / Higashi foods
Easy & time-saving! You only need 3 minutes to cook just in one pot!
- Rich, but not too rich soup!
- The rich milky colored soup and the curly noodles make great, tasty chemistry!
- Easy & time-saving! You only need 3 minutes to cook just in one pot!
You can make it more delicious if it’s topped with boiled eggs, sliced pork, beni shoga (red pickled ginger), green onions or any other toppings you like.
How to Cook:
1. Boil 450ml water in a pot. Cook the noodles for 2.5 - 3 minutes.
2. Cook until loosen, then shut off the heat and add the soup powder.
3. Transfer the soup and the noodles into a bowl. Top with boiled eggs, sliced pork, beni shoga (red pickled ginger), and green onions to make it healthier.
fried noodles (wheat, vegetable oil, salt, soy sauce, pork powder), soup powder (salt, pork powder, sugar, spices, protein hydrolysate, soy sauce powder, sugar, sesame oil, green onions, sesame, lactose), processed starch, seasonings (amino acids etc.), calcium carbonate, lye water, polysaccharide thickener, flavoring agent, silica dioxide, caramel pigment, gardenia pigment, antioxidant (Vitamin E), sweetener (xylose)
(Gelatin and chicken are contained in a part of the ingredients.)
Instant Ramen Noodles
8 months after manufacture
Store at room temperature away from strong-smelling foods or direct sunlight.
HIGASHIMARU Co., Ltd.
The package design may change without notice.